The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Monday, August 30, 2004

Creation

So, this is the inaugural post. I have created this random collection at the request of my friend Kari, and since she's smart, I didn't argue with her. She mentioned something about wanting to know what I was doing...hopefully I'll at least be mildly entertaining. Since we happen to share the same brain (I get it MWF, she gets it TThSun, and we alternate Saturdays), I think she'll probably like what I come up with. But if not, then she can at least express her wrath through the comments.

Anyway, I am now officially a medical school student. Day one classes are complete. While it wasn't so terrible, I have a feeling it's downhill from here. Our first test is next week. I guess that means I have to study, because I hear medical school is hard.

If you're wondering about the pleasant shade of pink that is my background...wonder no longer. I don't have any particular reason. I am a girl and therefore I can do those sorts of things. Be glad that there aren't pictures of kitties and puppies everywhere...though only time will tell if they appear at some point.

I suppose I should begin the migration toward my bed. I think they look down upon sleeping in class. Who knew?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home