The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Monday, January 24, 2005

They took away my brain...

We're doing the brain and head region now. So, Friday, I used the saw to remove the top of the skull. However, our brain wasn't preserved correctly...so it was mushy and the lab instructors took it away... :( Seriously, it was probably the most disgusting thing I've ever seen and the smells...well let's just say they make everything else seem not so bad.

As far as the U2 tour goes, here are the dates and venues for the 1st leg. It doesn't look good. Minneapolis and Washington DC were both left off the list. So, I dunno what I'm going to do. I suppose I can wait it out for the 3rd leg and hope they come closer.

In other news, life in Baltimore is same-old, same-old. However, now there is no U2 tour date in Minneapolis... sadness.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home