The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Maybe Christina Ricci and I are the same person...

I've discovered lately that I find Christina Ricci fascinating. I can't say I'm a huge horror-movie fan, but I'm actually contemplating going to The Curse just to see her in it. Anyway, I've been reading a lot about her lately and I stumbled across an interview she gave to US magazine in 1998. At one point she says, "I'm really paranoid. I won't swim in a pool by myself because I think that somehow a little magic door is going to open and let the shark out. I know there is no way in hell that there is going to be a shark in a chlorinated pool, but I'm so scared." I have never heard another person talk about being afraid of sharks in chlorinated pools. Actually, most people make fun of me for it. So, at least now I can say that someone else thinks about it too and that person happens to be a pretty famous actress, so it can't be too weird, can it?

2 Comments:

  • At March 3, 2005 at 8:44 PM, Blogger Cuteasaurus said…

    Water snakes...eeep! That is scary and I think I've just added that fear to my list...

     
  • At March 7, 2005 at 12:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    2 comments:
    1. I once convinced a small child that there were sharks in Lake Byron. Don't worry, I finally told him I was joking.

    2. I once saw an interview with Ms. Ricci in which she said that she can't have house plants because she "anthropomorphizes" them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home