The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Consider me the Gossip Queen

Ok, some interesting bits of info:

1) Katie Holmes (previously engaged to Chris Klein of American Pie fame) is dating Tom Cruise. I'm sorry...what???
2) The Angelina/Brad pics come out this week. Rumor has it that Angelina might have actually called the photographer herself. In part to ensure some of the profits go to charity and also to "break the news slowly" to the world that they're now together. Umm...slowly? Riiight. But seriously, I do think that they were probably "good" while he was married to Jen. But, now that they're getting divorced, do you think Angelina and Brad will/are dating? If I could figure out how to put a poll of my own making on this blog, I would. However, I'll just have to ask you to make your vote in the comments section.
3) Tina Fey is pregnant!

That's it for now. I'll be back soon with more updates of things you didn't know you needed to know. ;)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home