The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Best Job in the World

I suppose most of you remember how excited I was when I got the chance to go to Atlanta for the CDC fun-ness. Well, my job this summer trumps even that! Why?
1) I'll be in an area (Baltimore) I already know well
2) Most of my class will be here, so I'll have plenty of fun people around (AND I won't have to study for the MCAT)
3) My office is in the Inner Harbor, right on the water. Seriously, the location is AWESOME
4) I can take the metro from my apt this summer to work
5) This time I get paid
6) I get paid more than my rent, so I'll actually be able to save some money for furniture and the like
7) I'll get to take trips down to DC as part of this job
8) I might even get a paper out of this job
9) There are also a whole bunch of reasons related to the subject matter with which I'll be dealing. I could go on about it, but I'll instead direct you to their website. :)

I would like to point out, that the sucky part of this job will be a lack of Chris and family in the area...:( However, it sounds like people are coming to visit me...hooray!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home