The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Friday, September 03, 2004

Potatoes make me happy

It's true. They do. Potatoes in almost all iterations make me unbelievably happy. I adore french fries and mashed potatoes and twice-baked potatoes and...the only exception may be potato chips. I like those less, though they are good on a hamburger. :)

What do potatoes have to do with anything? Nothing. I just thought of it and thought that potatoes everywhere would appreciate having their collective praises sung. In short: potatoes=super-fantastic. :)

What I actually wanted to write about was class today. We had our first "clinical correlation" today. Patients and their dr came in and talked to us and answered questions. Med school is tricky like that. They show you all this basic science stuff and make you all depressed and then tease you with a little glimpse of why you came to med school in the first place. I can't really talk about specifics, but suffice it to say, I was a happy kid today. I do think that these sessions will be my favorite part.

So, perhaps I should change the title to potatoes and med school make me happy. I dunno, potatoes have proven their worth, med school's still up in the air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home