The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Back in Junior High

In anatomy (which starts after Thanksgiving break), you work in groups of 4. And, you get to pick your own. However, I didn't realize you needed to know so soon. We got an e-mail yesterday saying that we should email our group selections by this weekend and suddenly it's a mad dash. It's like Jr High all over again and it's ridiculous. I thought I had a group, but long story short, I don't anymore (although I think I have a pair now). In general, this is the dumbest process ever. And, some people are being really mean about it. Not to me, but in general...shesh!!

2 Comments:

  • At November 18, 2004 at 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll be in your group Clarissa!


    ~Felicia

     
  • At November 19, 2004 at 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll also be in your group. But I won't do any work unless asked at least four times, and whatever work I do produce will be substandard. I also plan on spending half the group time on my phone.

    ~Nikhil

     

Post a Comment

<< Home