The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Monday, November 08, 2004

Sorry

With school and being sick, I haven't really updated in awhile. So, sorry. I had a list of neat things I was gonna post. However, instead I think I'll mention something that occurred to me recently. I have actually learned quite a bit in the couple months since I've been in medical school. I know I am supposed to learn stuff, but even when watching tv, I'll notice things I hadn't previously. For example, I know why the moral dilemna that is Theresa's choice about which baby to 'save' on Passions is medically ridiculous. Or, I now know why the mini-flu outbreak on Medical Investigations was deadlier than the 'regular flu.' Crazy. Soon maybe I'll even be able to laugh at ER like my Dad does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home