The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Ode to Law and Order

Oh how I love Law and Order. If I didn't dislike the work week because of the work Weds would be my favorite day. Anyway, it's on right now, well SVU is on right now, real law and order is on next. Speaking of multiple law and orders...have I mentioned lately how much I love the growing law and order franchise. I know that some people don't like the Criminal Intent, Special Victims Unit, and upcoming Trial by Jury spin-offs, but I'm looking forward to the day that I can postpone indefinately my medical school homework.

Reasons I love Law and Order:

We had our ethics part of school today and for ever ethical scenario they gave us, I could think of a law and order episode that correlated. It felt like South Park "Simpson did it!"

Nogastalgia also plays a big part. I remember watching Law and Order marathons on New Years Eve. I have tapes and tapes of old episodes somewhere at home. Hopefully my mom hasn't thrown them out like some moms do with old baseball cards. Though I suspect I won't be able to trade my tapes anytime soon.

It's one of the few shows that I can manage to watch with my whole family...well except for maybe Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. But I think that's a seperate issue...

The theme song and the scene-changing *dum dum* are addictive. For the theme-song in an electronicy webpage format check here.

As I've mentioned earlier, Law and Order helps distract me from homework.

Eyebrows.



2 Comments:

  • At October 19, 2004 at 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *cough, cough* Now, I could be wrong, but according to my memory, I was the motivating factor behind watching the New Year's Eve-Day Marathon. In fact, I remember being the only one watching a few times. *raises her 'not as justice-y as Sam's' eyebrow*



    -Felicia

     
  • At March 23, 2005 at 2:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi i was wondering if you know where those tapes are and would be willing to make me a copy of them at a price of course. email me at
    gwenhwyvar21@yahoo.com
    thank you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home