The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Med school makes my brain hurt...

I had another test today. Ugh. What makes them think they can just test us whenever they want? ;) But seriously, my brain is fried. There was a question about evolution you can see (as in it happens fast enough you'll notice). I'm pretty sure he was trying to get us to talk to about bacteria and the rise of the antibiotic resistant kind. However, I went off for like a paragraph about doves and the rise of the brown ones in cities...blah blah blah. Then, right before I turned it in I remembered the easy answer. Shesh.

But, aside from a momentary brain freeze, I am quite happy. Chris is coming to visit in October. Hooray!! I must say 3 weeks since the end of May is not nearly enough.

Speaking of Chris, I've begun the wedding preparations. I won't bore you with the details, but suffice it to say, I've been feeling quite girly lately. I guess the chance to spend so much on a dress will do that to a girl...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home