The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Way to go Boys! I'm rooting for you...

If you haven't heard, my boys from U2 got nominated to be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I don't know many of the other nominees, but I'm pulling for U2 regardless. In other U2 news, they have a new album coming out. How to Disable an Atomic Bomb is out Nov 23rd. Sources say it's fantastic. Of course a new album means a new tour...I'm so excited!!

Btw- thanks to everyone for the "nerd suggestions." I'll keep them in mind. I do seem to remember having a discussion about which Star Trek series I liked best with someone during orientation...I can't remember who she was though. I'll have to look into that.

And on the subject of nerdiness...I suggest you all jump on board the Bloodrayne bandwagon. She's become quite the little capitalist. Soon the new game, Bloodrayne 2, will be out. Plus they're working on a comic book and movie. She's also topless in the new Playboy...or so I hear.

1 Comments:

  • At September 15, 2004 at 8:33 PM, Blogger Cuteasaurus said…

    Shameless promoting? Yes. However, I'm still not as upset as I should be probably because it at least makes a little sense considering the character. So I guess I'm just glad it's not Mario. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home