The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Is this a line?

Well, I'll leave it up to you to decide. I was standing around waiting (outside the 2nd yr lecture hall) and this guy was standing next to me. I guess he was waiting too and then he asks if I'm a first year. Yes, I answer. And then, he asks if he saw me at the gym the other day. Yes, that's also true. So, we ended up in a discussion about how often we go to the gym, etc. I thought he was just being nice. Chris thinks it was just a line. Since Chris is the boy in our relationship, I'm going to have to defer to him.

Btw- I HATE driving in Baltimore. The one-way streets and random turns they take are pretty bad, but I am especially annoyed with all the potholes. Boo to Baltimore.

1 Comments:

  • At September 4, 2004 at 4:33 PM, Blogger Cuteasaurus said…

    True, the end and subtext do matter. The problem is the conversation was interrupted by the person I was there to meet. After I got my books, he started talking to the 2nd year and so I was like...umm guess I'm leaving. So, we'll never know I spose, but it did seem like he was trying to figure out if he'd see me at the gym again. I guess we'll wait and see. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home