The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Happiest girl in the world

Chris came to visit me this weekend. So, I'm the happiest girl ever. We had dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Baltimore with Kennon and Liz. Hooray for steak! Saturday we went down to the Inner Harbor and had dinner with Emily and her boyfriend. Sunday we had dinner at the Rainforest Cafe. Is it bad that I measure time by dinners? Reminds me of The Lovesong of J. Alfred Prufrock "I have measured out my life in coffee spoons."

Anyway, I drove Chris to the airport today. Yes, I'm sad he's gone, but for now I'm still excited because I got to see him at all. Only a little over a month until Thanksgiving. I can hardly wait.

1 Comments:

  • At October 19, 2004 at 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm really excited for Thanksgiving too! Our house is going to be absolutely crazy with the amount of guests we'll have... but I'm very much looking forward to it. :D

    -Felicia

     

Post a Comment

<< Home