The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Back to Business

I realized today that the point of this website was to update ppl as to my current activities and I haven't said much about that lately. I suppose I could start by saying that this year is almost half-over (we're not out until June 8th) and I haven't flunked out yet, so I'm guessing that's a good thing. I'm still in the anatomy block and we just started the lower limbs (yes Eric, I'll let you know about the feet as soon as we get there). I'm doing a presentation on Friday on the lower limbs, so we'll see how that goes. Then it's off to the upper limbs and back and then head, neck, and cranial nerves...wheee! In short, I'll be all smelly until early Feb. ;)

In other news, I'm taking the second training course for the volunteering bit with the infants with medical problems. I'm really excited. Cuddling with babies!! Who wouldn't love that?

The airline misplaced my luggage coming on my flight back to Baltimore, but they found it, but I think it still counts as a "lost luggage experience" so I should be good for another 10 flights at least.

I'll be back in SD for my spring break in March for sure, but I'm hoping to get back one more time in addition to that. Going all the way to June just seems rough. I mean Baltimore's nice and I must say the shopping's better, but it can't seem like home while I'm in the dorm out here. And, if I luck out Kari will still come see me. ;)

2 Comments:

  • At January 5, 2005 at 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not to discount Kari, but if you're REALLY lucky, Nikhil might come to see you...if he doesn't go deeply into debt in a binge of wild partying before leaving this particular country.

    Otherwise, Nikhil will probably be back in time to see you over spring break, even if he has to stowaway on three cargo ships and an oil tanker to do it.

    ~3rd-person-Nikhil

     
  • At January 5, 2005 at 8:56 PM, Blogger Cuteasaurus said…

    Ooohhh...well I'm sure we can have a drunken free-for-all here too...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home