The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Hehe...butt's a funny word

As with everyday, I had anatomy lab. Today was the butt. That's right, the squishy piece of fat you sit on and the corresponding skin, fat (a LOT), muscle (some), nerves (they're HUGE!), and other assorted body "stuffs." Yeah, that's right, I spent my morning skinning a butt. And, when I think about it, it kinda makes me giggle. Does that mean I'm a little immature? Perhaps... ;) But honestly, who doesn't at least smile when they hear the words "anal tampon?" That's what I thought...

1 Comments:

  • At December 17, 2004 at 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Let me be the first to say that I do, in fact, NOT smile when i hear the words "anal tampon." I said the words while standing in front of a mirror to confirm this. It really looks more like a nauseous shudder.

    Chris

     

Post a Comment

<< Home