The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Music, Thanksgiving, and Anatomy

Ok, first, in addition to the new U2 CD, I bought the Snow Patrol's Final Straw. Let me tell you, it's fantastic. Fantastic. If you like British rock, then you'll like this CD. However, I suppose if you like that crazy rap crap, you probably won't. ;)

In other news, Thanksgiving break was just what I needed. I got to see Chris and my family and Brenden and Eric and Chris' family. Hooray!! I watched lots of movies (including the Chronicles of Riddick which was surprisingly good) and slept very little. I also ate lots of mashed 'tatoes...mmmm... The best part? I didn't study. Of course, I had a test today and therefore I studied straight on Sunday and Monday, but it was worth it.

In other news, Anatomy started today. We got our bone boxes. For those who don't know, that means I currently have probably about $2000 worth of human bones in my room. Our first lab is Thursday, so I'll write again then. :)

1 Comments:

  • At December 2, 2004 at 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad to hear about Snow Patrol. I downloaded "Run" when it was free on iTunes, and I was hoping it was a trend of music.

    ~Nikhil

     

Post a Comment

<< Home