The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Happy new U2 album day!!

That's right. Today is the day the new U2 album escapes from its vault. Hooray!! I can't wait to own it. U2 was on SNL on Sat and they played Vertigo and another song from the new album in addition to I will Follow. (Yes, I did tape it...*insert blushing face here*)

In other U2 news, I still want the U2 ipod. The lady from the store called me to let me know they were in. I missed her call and didnt check my messages in time to pick it up. Since I'm heading home tomorrow I won't have time to stop by the store. As I told Nikhil today, I feel like a kid who really wants a Tickle-me-Elmo. Hopefully I won't need to trample anyone to get one. ;)

1 Comments:

  • At November 25, 2004 at 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just got back to Delhi and went to the Ansal Plaza mall today. And--just as I feared--there is NO NEW U2. No one knows when it will be out...a few didn't even know the new album existed. {sigh} Enjoy the new album, kids.

    ~Nikhil

     

Post a Comment

<< Home