The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

This still doesn't excuse his acting

So Hayden Christensen plays the Future Mr. Darth Vader in the Star Wars movies, and we all generally agree the acting's not so good... I've heard he's not bad in everything, but I don't really know much from personal experience. Anyway, they have some Star Wars III stills up and this one is of Hayden and he actually looks like Mark Hamill.

In other news, I had my first neuroscience test today and my brain hurts. In an effort to "reward" myself for studying I stopped by the pharmacy after the test for some snacks. There are a couple chairs for people waiting for prescriptions and this olderish black man was sitting in one. He asked me to come over so he could talk to me and even though my "don't talk to strangers" reflex was kicking, I couldn't really be polite and walk away. So, I went over and he says something and I could've sworn I must have heard him wrong, and I ask him to repeat himself. But alas, I was correct. He did in fact say "I'm a mac, wanna be one of my girls?" At this point I realized that maybe polite doesn't have to be my first priority and I say "no thank you" and start to walk away. I could hear him trying to bribe me as I walked away...I think he offered me a kitty (I almost turned around for that ...) So in short- I think there should be some kind of sash onto which I can place my "merit badges" from city-living. I got propositioned by a pimp in Baltimore, quasi-stalked by a creepy hispanic man in Atlanta, and gotten offers of "cheap, meaningless sex" in Brookings...wait, maybe it's not a city thing after all...

1 Comments:

  • At March 1, 2005 at 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who's Hayden? I've never heard of such a man, especially in reference to the Star Wars trilogy. I don't remember seeing him in any of the three movies. Hmm... maybe I'll just have to watch them again. *Felicia skips around happily in her fantasy world where there really are only three Star Wars movies*

    Fel

     

Post a Comment

<< Home