The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Ok, maybe real life isn't so bad afterall...

Today is my second day of work at my new job. So far, I haven't done anything. No really...I haven't done ANYTHING. I have a computer and so I have the internet. I have some journal articles I've been reading from the "reading list." However, the entire office has been in this working group meeting (yesterday and today) and so, I am left unattended. But, I get paid for this...so I guess I can't complain. ;)

Last night I applied for and was approved for a "big kid" credit card. I'm super-excited. It'll be here in a week...wheee!

And, tonight I'm heading up to Philly to see my sister who is at Debate Nationals. I've never been to Philly before...and def. never driven there. Here's hoping I make it there and back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home