The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Friday, June 03, 2005

Does this mean I'm "official?'

We had our White Coat Ceremony this week. My dad even flew out for the occasion and took a bunch of pictures (that will eventually find their way onto the site). I didn't expect to get emotional since I wasn't even that sad when I graduated from college and said goodbye to professors n stuff. However, at the end of the ceremony when we all put on our coats, I must admit, I was a bit misty-eyed. Honestly, having a bright, white coat with my name and my school logo embroidered onto it is intimidating and a bit of an eye-opener. Well, I won't get into that. I have a bunch of tests next week...so hopefully they'll let me keep my coat. It would suck to get kicked out of school now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home