The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Just trying to keep my head above water...or some such cliche

Well hello all...I've been a bad blogger and haven't updated in awhile. I can't say that I'm going to write too much tonight either, since we have another set of tests on Monday...and I'm a little terrified.

In better news...U2 won some awards at the Grammys...*cheer!* You can check out CNN's take here. I'd just like to put in my own endorsement of the album. If you don't own it...don't tell me. I'd prefer to believe everyone I know has such awesome taste in rock bands. *shifty eye*

A quick rundown of recent events:
1) I learned how to insert IVs last week. I did a great job, I must say. ;)
2) I'm not failing out of med school...
3) Yet
4) I still miss Kari
5) (and everyone else)
6) Tests on Monday
7) and then only one more month of 2nd year med school
8) I've put in my first 3 rotations preferences for the wards, so wish me luck on getting good assignments
9) Have I mentioned school is really hard?
10) The good news is: I'm learning a lot of the "science" still and the parts that are important to a practicing physician are the areas in which I excel...too bad those aren't the graded areas.
11) Project Runway is still awesome...and Daniel V. is actually gay (not just feminine) - sorry Felicia :(

Have a great weekend guys! I'll try and post more next week.

2 Comments:

  • At February 10, 2006 at 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lol, you should have seen my face when I heard the words "I just came out to my parents a year ago..." Jenny and I just looked at each other, heart-broken and confused. What did he just say? No, he didn't just say that, did he? And then it was true... and I cried. :(

    But I can still marry him and have him make me lots of pretty clothes, right? ;)

    -Felicia

    p.s. ooh, ooh! I used the COOLEST thing the other day! It is a bottle opener... for microtubes! :O Isn't that amazing? Gosh, pcr is so much fun! :D

     
  • At February 11, 2006 at 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're definitely the sunshine in my life! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home