The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Back on the Scholarship Train

Hey guys, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I've been in the process of "doing something" that might turn out well for me. It's actually a scholarship, and I mailed in everything (for the deadline today) this weekend. I don't want to say too much (I guess I think that if I talk about it out loud then I'll be sure not to get it?), but I could really use your "best thoughts" and prayers in the coming month. The interviews are in Nov, so I'm assuming I'll hear before then if I move onto the next stage.
In the end, if I don't get it, that's ok, but a little extra "good wishes" never hurt, right?

4 Comments:

  • At October 4, 2005 at 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well you rule and are awesome so i would wish you the best of luck but you don't need it b/c you rock the party that rocks the pinata :) well, just in case, good luck anyway woof woof

     
  • At October 6, 2005 at 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yippi for the return of the scholarship train!! I'll also be hopping back on for a ride here shortly :S So I know how you feel!! Best of luck!

     
  • At October 9, 2005 at 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good luck! i will be praying for you

     
  • At October 10, 2005 at 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good Luck! You don't need it, but I'll say it anyway! You Can Do it! You can do it all night long....oh, wait. Maybe not for a scholarship. But yeah, go you!

    Love,
    Vanessa :oD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home