The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Monday, August 29, 2005

I wish I had something witty to say...

but I don't. My last day at work was Friday...and I kinda miss it. We had an "orientation" thing for school today and classes start tomorrow. Kortney is coming to visit this coming weekend and I am REALLY excited. It's been...shesh...a LONG time. But, before I can bask in my 3-day weekend, I have to make it through 4 days of classes. I was nervous and the meeting we had today actually made it worse. Thanks a lot. Remind me of how hard it's going to be and that we've chosen a difficult and demanding profession. *shakes head* I'm anxious, but trying to distract myself.

The only good news was that we were reminded that we get to be on-call for the first time this year. Ok...well not exactly "good news" cuz being on-call isn't pleasant, but good because it's on-call for an autopsy (to watch, not do or have one done to oneself). I'm really excited about seeing an autopsy and having a beeper will be kinda cool, though admit. the novelty will wear off quickly I'll bet. ;)

3 Comments:

  • At August 30, 2005 at 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you get beeped while I'm out in DC, can I come watch too?

     
  • At August 30, 2005 at 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    consider yourself lucky . . . this is the first time in over 20 years i have not had a first day of school . . . i kind of miss it

     
  • At August 30, 2005 at 9:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I don't miss it at all. School was fun, but I'm done. I'm looking forward to cashing my paycheck on the first, getting it all in $1 bills, then rolling in it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home