The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Friday, August 12, 2005

I only meant to buy some pizza...

...but we ended up buying a tv. I went out to White Marsh to go to the Olive Garden with Corinna and I brought Chris along because we planned to go to Best Buy after. Well, dinner was fantastic (hooray for Sangria and salad and breadsticks and yummy pizza) and then Chris and I decided to try and make it over to Best Buy before it closed. We didn't arrive until approx 10 to 9 and it closes at 9, so I assumed we'd just browse and then leave. But, we found a tv that is exactly what we wanted and it was on clearance. So...we bought it. I had hoped it'd fit in the car...it didn't. So, now it gets delivered Tuesday in its 30 inch, HDTV, 16:9 ratio glory. *drool*

Seriously, what a lot of monies we've spent in the last week...eep!

3 Comments:

  • At August 13, 2005 at 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooh! TVs are nice.

    I've been spending lots of monies lately, too. Time to find a permanent job for Kari . . . 1/3 of the way through the temp one . . . seems like I should be looking.

    I miss you.

     
  • At August 14, 2005 at 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    best buy will be the death of us all

     
  • At August 16, 2005 at 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree, Eric...unless Tower Records and indie record shops get to me first (as they did today).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home