The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Thursday, August 04, 2005

What to do

What should be a pretty happy day (Chris and Tye will be here on Sat!) has actually turned out to be pretty depressing. I won't go into details, but suffice it to say I'm upset because someone very close to me is dating an idiot. And, it's getting more and more serious all the time. I have no idea what they even have in common because the only things they say to each other are sugary romantic fluff so sickening I want to throw up. But, maybe I could bite my tongue if it were just the annoying-ness of their exchanges. However, it is also his vapidness and vulgarness which lead me to wish that I could have the king send him to the frontlines. Ok, that was a little harsh...but seriously, he has absolutely nothing interesting to say...EVER. I wish I could explain to you how bad it is, but alas, no examples spring to mind. I'll be "on the lookout" next time I have to see him.

It kind of reminds me of that 70s show when Kelso says "college is for ugly girls who can't get modeling contracts" and Donna responds, "No, it's for women who don't want to marry the first guy (dumbass? I can't remember exactly) they meet and have their idiot children."

I'm terrified she's going to end up marrying this kid and having a pile of stupid foul-mouthed kids.

Ok, enough ranting for now, I wouldn't want to become like Eric. ;)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home