The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Random Collection from the Last Week

Yes, I am a little late in updating...mostly because I've been swamped at work. I even came in on Sunday to get things done...nooooo! Khan! Ok, but seriously, I've been a busy kid- crazy. I've been going down to DC about once a week for hearings/briefings and I did get to see my sister last week. She was her usually "plucky" self. Josh was there although I didnt' really talk to him much since I had only a small amount of time in which to see my sister. Another staff member was there and he was really excited to see me. I seriously haven't talked to him in five years and yet he was as happy to see me as anyone probably could be. It turns out he drove to camp from AZ and he's flying out of BWI and then coming back...or something. Anyway, I think the point was that he'll be in Baltimore sometime in August and when he is, he'd like to give me a call. Ok. Normally my more negative side would say that he was excited to see me cuz he wanted a place to stay in Baltimore, but I don't think he knew where I lived until after we started talking...so now I'm at a loss.
I get to see Nikhil this weekend...I'm pretty excited to hear all about his time in the "big city." If he doesn't have at least one story about the "crazy" ppl I'll be disappointed.
In other news, I'm moving apartments in less than 2 weeks...and Chris will be here! I'm super-excited because then I can buy the rest of my furniture (and a mattress!) and because then I can escape the dog who lives in the apartment next door. I have a vague recollection that I was awake very early this morning because it was barking which would explain why I'm so tired now, but it's hard to be sure...my brain is fuzzy.
Oh, speaking of Chris, Tye might be driving out with him. That'd be super-nice because Chris wouldn't have to drive out alone, I could show Tye the cool military ships out here, and Tye could help bring in Chris' stuff so I don't have to carry as much. ;)
There were other things I needed to relate to you guys, but now that I'm actually in front of the computer, I'm at a loss...so I'll have to get back to you.

Oh, and Avian Flu is coming...be prepared.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home