The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

More Furniture

We went back to IKEA yesterday to finish off some of the furniture shopping. I ordered the couch (to match the loveseat) and it will be delivered tomorrow...wheee!! I also bought a desk and the big set of shelves I've been lusting after...(yep, that's a dangling preposition- what are you gonna do about it? ;) ) It's looking more apartment-y all the time. Granted, there are still things to purchase, namely a tv and some beds. The tv is kinda tricky, since I want to get an HDTV compatible one so that I don't have to buy a new one when the cross-over is complete. I did some research, talked to Clarence and my parents (who recently bought tvs), and now I know what I want and the correct price range. It sounds like I'll be heading to Best Buy tomorrow to compare their selection and prices to others I've seen. There is no hurry since I do have a tv, but it's nice to know I will be able to purchase one if I find one on sale.

Anyway, the point is- as of Thursday (tomorrow!) things will be essentially all set-up and the place will be super-nice. Obviously some people are too far away to see it right now...but if you're in the area, consider this your "standing invitation" to come visit and/or stay for awhile. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home