The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

It's about time

They've FINALLY set a release date for Fiona Apple's new cd. This CNN.com article does a pretty good job of summarizing what happened... in a nutshell- the record execs that be didn't want to release it, fans were angry, and a lot of it got leaked. But now, the official date is October 4th. Itunes has advance sales of a couple of the tracks. Rumor has it, the cd is very good. I haven't heard it yet, but I'm not surprised...too bad it took so long.

In other news, I'll be "home" from tomorrow until next Monday. (As a sign that one is "growing up" none of you will be in the area since everyone has moved away.) Riverboat Days is this weekend, so Friday I'll get to see some of my smaller siblings in a dance recital of sorts on the entertainment stage part of the outside "fair." I don't know what else we'll do, but it'll be nice to see my family since I haven't spent any time with them since ...March. Shesh. I'll have details of my visit to the land open spaces and blue skies upon my return.

After I get back on Monday I have less than a week of work before it's back to school. This year is supposed to be even harder. But of course...it wouldn't be medical school if they didn't slowly increase the torture. ;)

1 Comments:

  • At August 19, 2005 at 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, it isn't true that you haven't seen any of us since March. I flew out in April, remember? :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home