The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Thursday, August 25, 2005

So I was sitting alone at Hooters today...

Ok, I didn't end up being alone...I just almost was. Chris and I went there for my lunch break and he had to leave before the food came to make it back in time to let the cable hook-up guy in. So, I was going to have to hang out in Hooters and wait for the food by myself. Luckily we caught the waitress just in time to have her box it up (the food :P) and go. Let me say...having never been to a Hooters, it was "interesting." I didn't realize they wore these "support hose" under their shorts. Speaking of shorts...they were so bright orange! I had to keep telling myself not to stare. All in all, it was entertaining, though I felt strangely overdressed for my gender. ;)

Speaking of disturbing facts...check this out. But, be warned, you may not want to know about Britney Spears' sex life.

1 Comments:

  • At August 28, 2005 at 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    aaah, i'm at college, aaa!

    Just thought you'd want to know.

    Vanessa and I took the loveseat from the basement. It makes for a nice little "living room" kinda corner. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home