The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Monday, September 12, 2005

Moving on

Today is an interesting point in my life. It was my first "official" day as a future doctor...and by that I mean it was my first day of clinical skills and I wore my white coat and stethescope and everything. As I begin this new phase, old ones must end. Specifically, I got the notice late last week that tomorrow is the last day my undergrad email account will be active. Sad...I have thousands of emails stored there. I think that's what I get for "flauting" the fact that mine was still active when Kortney came to visit...

1 Comments:

  • At September 16, 2005 at 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAHA, that's kind of funny that we'd just been talking about USD email accounts...they must have heard you mention that yours still worked! If it's any consolation, yours lasted way longer than mine did!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home