The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Thursday, September 08, 2005

I know how you all like a good laugh...

To preface this: this year marks the beginning of my official "doctor-training" and so one of the major components of this year is Clinical Skills. History-taking, write-ups, and yes the actual physical exams. So I thought I'd let you know that you are free to laugh at me on Jan 29th, since that is the date that I will do my first ureogenital exams. Female...And Male. Eep! Seriously...that's everything...and I have a scheduled 3 hr slot. I'd say wish me luck...but I think it'd be more accurate just to tell you to have fun laughing at me. ;)

1 Comments:

  • At September 9, 2005 at 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahahahahahaha! (I'm laughing at you, get it?)

    p.s. delete some of your cell phone voicemails so I can leave you messages!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home