The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Friday, March 10, 2006

The beginning of the end...or the beginning of the beginning?

So, this coming week is my last week as a 2nd year medical student. Eep! We have finals on Friday and let me tell you...I've got my work cut out for me. I'm excited to be done with classroom stuff, and even more excited to get out into the wards and see patients everyday. I'm not even sure what else to say. It's very exciting and very scary.
After next week, I have spring break and I'll be going home for a couple days. I havent seen the family in awhile, and March is a big month for family birthdays. :)
I apologize that I don't have anything more witty or amusing, but please wish me luck on the wards...or at least enough luck to make sure I passed 2nd year. ;)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home