The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Monday, February 19, 2007

Because I think he should get credit for this...

Chris planned the best Valentine's Day outing...EVER. Really, I can't emphasize enough how great it was, so instead, I'll just tell you what we did. :)

First, he told me he had a "plan" for Valentine's but that it wasn't possible for Weds, so we'd have to do it Saturday. He told me this several weeks ago, and I'm as curious as one can be without actually being a feline. I try and figure out where he's taking me but asking what I should wear, but I get no hints. Finally, Saturday arrives and he comes home from work with bags from the grocery store and kicks me out of the kitchen. I can smell that he's making something of the baked goods variety, but he won't tell me what and says I can't see it until we get back. So, we get in the car to some undisclosed destination. We get there and I still have no idea what this place is until I realize it's a theater at which point Chris confesses it's a Dinner Theater (YAY!) . The best part?? We're at the dinner theater because they're playing Agatha Christie's The Mousetrap!!!!! (Aside: I LOVE Agatha Christie, but have never read the play The Mousetrap because I wanted to be surprised when I saw it performed.)

There is Dinner. There is Theater (and they were really quite good). And, Chris even correctly identifies the murderer when I asked him to guess at intermission.

We get home and then there is cheesecake of the baked variety!!!

Dinner, Theater (perhaps theatre in this case ;) ) , Agatha Christie, and cheesecake. Holy crap...Best Day EVER.

The End.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home