The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I must have the immune system of a 2 year old

because I'm sick again. It sounds like it's probably Strep Throat. I've had some pediatric patients with it, so it's not out of the realm of possibilty in terms of exposure. It turns out, it sucks a lot more for adults in some ways and takes a little longer to bounce back from. So, Sunday I started feeling "not quite right" which turned into full-blown icky-ness Monday morning. I went to University Health Tuesday morning and got my strep test and my antiobiotics and was told I couldn't go back to work until I had 48 hrs of antiobiotics. So...I'm home again today. And, I'm so bored with being at home. I like going to work. :( I have class tomorrow morning, so it looks like tomorrow afternoon might be the soonest I get to see patients again.

In better news, I got my Internal Medicine grade back and did pretty well. Yay!

Speaking of medicine and pediatrics...I have to decide which one I'll end up applying for. Hopefully, I'll have some sort of epiphany in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home