The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Monday, December 03, 2007

On the Interview Trail

Well interviews have started and tomorrow I'll be on #4 out of 9. Luckily, three are in-town. But, that still leaves me with plenty of plane tickets to buy. Ugh. They keep telling us that we're interviewing them, not the other way around. However, I think they lie. ;) Well, in any case, the actual interview days are pretty nice. We have dinner the night before and then the day itself has an interview (or two or three or four), info sessions, tours, meetings with residents, etc.

Everyone keeps saying that ultimately it's about your gut instinct. So, hopefully after I'm done with all these interviews, my gut will have something to say.

Between interviews, wedding planning, and extracurriculars, life certainly is busy!

1 Comments:

  • At December 9, 2007 at 11:05 PM, Blogger KariJo said…

    Good lucks on everything....I hope the east is treating you well.

    It's cold an snowy in Minne, but still loving it more than ever.

    Take care - my kitty wants to meet you. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home