The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Monday, March 07, 2005

Just another way to distract myself from my mid-term

I went to an apartment bldg today to check out some prospective habitations. The apartment she showed me (because the apt above it and below it are opening in June/July) was just ok. However, another apartment that is opening up in July is super-cool. It has a curved wall. I found a floorplan. It's the 2nd 2Bdr (the one with the curved wall ;) ). I won't bore you all with the details, but I'm pretty excited. However, I'm a little conflicted since this is the first building I've visited. Part of me says "screw it" since it has the things I wanted. But, I also can't help think I shouldn't just jump at the first apartment...Of course, I only looked at a couple apartments back in college and it didn't take me so long to decide then either. Eep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home