The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Exciting news

So for those of you who haven't heard yet: my sister Felicia is an alt for nationals in LD debate. She made it to finals for humor as well. And, she got 2nd at State in LD! Hooray!! Student Congress is coming up and it'd be nice if she qualified in that event. In addition to her good speaking skills, she has the whole "pity vote" going for her. I can't wait to go home and show her all my tips for stud cong and binder organization...eep! I'm a nerd!

In other news, I'm going to see the apartment I like tomorrow. It's in the building I saw yesterday, but I haven't seen this actual apartment yet. I'm super excited!

In other apt news- Kennon and Liz might be moving closer to Baltimore. Wheee!

In less exciting news...an annoyance I thought I'd share with you all. I HATE it when people expect you to take a test/write a paper/etc before they return the first one you did. Look, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect feedback before we are evaluated again. Really. This is just ridiculous. Give me my test back...right now. Do it.

1 Comments:

  • At March 8, 2005 at 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    :D I like this post, mostly because it's about me! :D

    :)

    P.S. Why aren't there more comments? C'mon silly monkeys, I'm sure you have things to say...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home