The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

In reference to the infrequency of my posting

Sorry about that. I've had some stuff to figure out and argue about and cry about. Things aren't fully resolved yet, but when they are, I'll post some details...or at least an outline.

As for other things...I finally got ahold of the lady in charge of this program with which I thought I'd be involved. However, after months of not talking to me, it turns out the funding fell through. So, I am at a loss for my summer plans. Part of me (and some other ppl I've talked to) thinks I should take a summer off. I haven't had a "vacation" in a LONG time. But, this is my last summer before my life kicks into "full-time" mode and part of me thinks I should add to my resume. I look at what my classmates are doing and the thought of going home to be lazy (in a gym-attending kinda way) seems a little silly. I dunno. I've contacted some more ppl about stuff to do in South Dakota, but it's not exactly a wealth of opportunities. There is plenty I could do out here I suppose, but then I don't get to go home. So I guess it boils down to 1) go home, go to Valleyfair/concerts/etc and overall, do the things I didn't do during my previous 4 summers 2) go home, do something educational like take a summer class or attend medical seminars n stuff 3) go home, try and find something medically related to do 4) go home and just get a job that would pay me, regardless of actual relevance 5) stay in baltimore and do something

Any thoughts?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home