The Ramblings of a Cuteasaurus

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Sometimes you just need to rant

Ok, first point...can't seem to concentrate on this "motor quiz" I have on Friday. I'd like to point out that it is not a quiz if he's scheduled for 2 1/2 hrs and it's worth 30% of your grade. That's a test. Just call it what it is. Is that so hard?

Second, if someone sends you a business email, I think it's reasonable that you'd get an e-mail back within the month. Ok, maybe I'll cut you a slack with the holiday and all that, but seriously, it's been awhile. I know people are busy, but that's just ridiculous. If you can't answer e-mail faster than a couple months, you need a secretary or a better one. In any case, I'm annoyed.

In other news...U2 in the fall!!! They'll be in DC 2 days and Minneapolis 1. Oct 19/20 for DC and earlier for MN though I don't remember exactly when. If you ppl want to go, I need to know. The public sale is this Sat morning. I bought 2 tickets in the presale just in case you guys didnt want to go. But if you do, they're good seats so they'll be easy to sell. ;)

And finally, for the more "mature" among you (that mean Felicia avert your eyes!)...the answer to Valentine's Day...Steak and BJ day.

1 Comments:

  • At March 17, 2005 at 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sometimes you just need to UPDAAAAATE!

    I know for a fact you're close to an internet connection.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home